Capacity Upgraders and Small and Medium Businesses Are Taking Note
Data growth continues to increase and consumers and businesses alike persistently create and store more data. In fact, recent studies have shown that the average laptop hard drive has already grown to 500GB.*
But with the Seagate Mobile HDD, you can get much more. Built to meet the demand for slim and fully featured laptop computing solutions, the Mobile HDD is available in massive 1TB and 2TB capacity options. It has an amazing 1TB-per-disk delivering higher areal density compared to previous laptop HDD models.
Enjoy easy, hassle-free transitions from traditional, heavier 9.5mm designs to the latest, lightweight 7mm technology. The Mobile HDD is compatible with SATA 6Gb/s and SATA 3Gb/s designs and offers SED options as well. Take advantage of a 2-year limited warranty with this reliable hard disk drive.
The Mobile HDD Is Ideal For:
– Traditional laptops— from entry-level to high-performance systems.
– Slim consumer electronics devices.
– Convertible and detachable storage.
– Helping to protect your sensitive data.
Self-Encrypting Drive Options
Seagate delivers on government-grade encryption without any performance degradation, protecting data where it lives—on your drive.
– Trusted Computing Group (TCG) Opal protocol.
– The latest 7mm SED technology to ship with FIPS 140-2 validation**.
– On-the-fly encryption without performance degradation.
– Instant Secure Erase technology enables fast and easy secure drive retirement.
**See FIPS 140-2 Level 2 Certificate at csrc website.
Seagate Delivers Innovation
For over 35 years, Seagate has demonstrated a passion for innovation and the ability to develop and distribute the storage solutions that end-users and customers need to create, share and preserve precious memories and critical business data