Portable M.2 NVMe PCIe SATA SSD Enclosure
UGREEN M.2 NVMe enclosure is designed to house an M-Key or M+B Key NVMe PCIe SSD and B-Key & M+B Key M.2 SATA SSD, which turns it into a portable USB 3.1 external drive for maximum utilization. Tool-free and no driver needed, just plug and play. Ideal for tranfering files, backing up data, reusing old M.2 SSD, expanding storage space.
10Gbp SuperSpeed & UASP Supported
- This M.2 SSD enclosure features the latest USB 3.1 Gen 2 and PCIe GEN 3, which supports amazing data transmission rate up to 10Gbp. It is faster enough to transfer 1GB files in 1 second.
- The USB 3.1 interface incorporates with UASP (USB Attached SCSI Protocol) that enables it to perform a 70% faster read speed and 40% faster write speed than conventional USB 3.1 when used with a UASP-enabled host computer.
UGREEN USB C ssd enclosure supports up to 10Gbps transfer speed, 16Gbps PCIe 3.0 and 6Gbps M.2 SATA 3.0 while you connect NMVe SSDs or M.2 SATA SSDs.
Sufficient Heat Dissipation
The slimline design features a lightweight aluminum casing for superior portability and excellent heat dissipation performance. which provides your SSD with great all-around protection
- Easy installation & no driver required. No additional power required.
- Support all 2230 2242 2260 2280 PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD of M-Key or M+B Key and SATA SSD of B-Key & M+B Key form factor.
- Support UASP, S.M.A.R.T and TRIM.
- Constructed with aluminum alloy which is better for heat dissipation, no worry about over-heat.
- Built with short-circuit, over-current and multi-protection to ensure safety for your SSD and valuable data.
How to Install:
- 1) Slide the back cover to open the enclosure.
- 2) Insert your SSD into the slot.
- 3) Use the included rubber screws to secure the SSD in place.
- 4) Slide the tray back into the enclosure.